gNEO export policy
- We export to most countries but not all, our export conditions differ from county to country
- Most small size orders under $500 can be exported abroad using credit card depending on the country and pursuant to credit card verification, large size orders will require direct money transfer to our bank account in advance. Best way to money transfer is by using OFX.com to reduce unnecessary wire transfer fees
- All orders must be paid in advance including shipping, freight, and insurance.
- We will provide all paperwork required for importing into your county but clearing customs is responsibility of the customer, including any local sales tax govern by customer’s state and local authority
- We do not manipulate commercial invoices for importing so please don’t ask us to that
- Customer is completely responsible for shipping and forwarding charges, any prices quoted and displayed on our website are EXW prices
- We will need a copy of a Valid ID to verify address and credit card purchases.
- Fedex will be used for most International Shipments but in some cases we may need to use DHL.
- All international returns will be sent back at the customers expense not an gNEO’s.