Description: Borage 18% GLA Organic Oil is a cold-pressed oil extracted from the seeds of the borage plant (Borago officinalis). It is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that the body cannot produce on its own. GLA is important for skin health, cell function, and inflammation.
Borage helps aid inflammation around the body that can be due to swelling. In addition, it also helps with dry, irritated skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Beneficial properties of Borage oil are:
- Moisturizing: This Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, which help to hydrate and nourish the skin. It is especially beneficial for dry, sensitive, and eczema-prone skin.
- Anti-aging: This Oil contains antioxidants, which help to protect the skin from free radical damage. This can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the overall tone and texture of the skin.
- Healing: It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This makes it helpful for treating a variety of skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Conditioning: Also can be used to condition and soften dry, brittle hair. It can also help to reduce frizz and promote hair growth.
- Relaxing: It has a calming and relaxing aroma. It can be added to baths or used as a massage oil to promote relaxation and relieve stress.
Borage oil can be used for:
- Skin care: Moisturizing, nourishing, and protecting the skin; treating dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
- Hair care: Conditioning and softening dry, brittle hair; reducing frizz and promoting hair growth
- Supplements: Supporting overall health and well-being, especially for people with inflammation or skin conditions
Here are some additional tips for using:
- Do a patch test on a small area of skin before using Borage 18% GLA Organic Oil topically. This is important to do, even if you have used other essential oils in the past without any problems. It is a highly concentrated oil, and it is important to make sure that you are not allergic to it before using it on a larger area of skin.
- Start with a small amount of Borage 18% GLA Organic Oil if you are taking it internally as a supplement. You can increase the amount gradually as needed.
- Store it in a cool, dark place. This will help to preserve the quality of the oil.
- Avoid using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Borage 18% GLA Organic Oil is a safe and effective oil that can be used to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin, hair, and body.
Botanical name: Borago officinalis
Plant Part: Seeds
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor and Appearance: Borage 18% GLA Organic Oil has a mild, nutty aroma and a golden yellow color. It is a lightweight, non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly into the skin.
County of origin: Canada
Note: Base Note
- Omega fatty acids, vitamins A, C, and E, antioxidants
- Skin: It is a deeply moisturizing and nourishing oil that can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin. It can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the overall tone and texture of the skin.
- Hair: This is a great way to condition and soften dry, brittle hair. It can also help to reduce frizz and promote hair growth.
- Body: It can be used as a massage oil to relieve muscle tension and improve circulation. It can also be added to baths to soothe the skin and promote relaxation.
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.