Description: Walnut oil Virgin Organic is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the walnut tree. It is a popular oil for use in salad dressings, marinades, and other culinary applications. Walnut oil is also known as Juglans regia oil.
Walnut oil is a good source of essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid and omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are important for cardiovascular health, brain health, and skin health.
Beneficial properties of Virgin Organic Walnut oil are:
- Good source of essential fatty acids
- Rich in vitamin E
- Promotes hair growth and shine
- Nourishes the skin
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Boosts brain function
Virgin Organic Walnut oil can be used for:
- Cooking: salad dressings, marinades, baking, roasting
- Hair care: scalp massage, hair mask
- Skincare: moisturizer, facial oil, body oil
- Natural remedy: arthritis pain relief, constipation relief, eczema relief
Here are some additional tips for Virgin Organic Walnut oil:
- It can be used in dressings and marinades for pasta, rice and potato salads.
- It can be used to make mayonnaise and other sauces.
- It can be drizzled onto cooked vegetables, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and carrots, for a nutty flavor.
- It can be added to soups and stews for a richer flavor.
- It can be used to make pesto and other herb spreads.
- It is a good choice for baking because it has a high smoke point and does not burn easily.
- For hair care, you can mix with other carrier oils, such as jojoba oil or avocado oil, to create a nourishing hair mask. Apply the mask to your hair and scalp, and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it out.
- For skincare, you can add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer or facial oil to boost its hydrating and nourishing properties. You can also apply it directly to your skin, but be sure to do a patch test first to make sure you are not allergic.
Walnut oil is a good source of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid and omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are important for cardiovascular health, brain health, and skin health. It is also a good source of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that can help protect the body from damage.
Type: Organic, Virgin
Botanical name: Juglans regia
Plant Part: Seeds
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor and Appearance: Nutty odor and a golden brown color.
County of origin: USA
Note: Base Note
- Linoleic acid (60-70%): Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid that helps maintain skin health, reduce inflammation, and support cardiovascular health.
- Oleic acid (25-30%): Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid that helps lower cholesterol levels and improve blood sugar control.
- Palmitic acid (5-10%): Palmitic acid is saturated fatty acid that helps provide structure to cells and support brain function.
- Stearic acid (5-10%): Stearic acid is another saturated fatty acid that is converted into oleic acid in the body and helps boost immunity.
- Vitamin E (about 10 mg per tablespoon): Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cells from damage and supports healthy skin and hair.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (about 0.5 mg per tablespoon): Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that support brain health, heart health, and eye health.
- Salad dressings,
- Baking and roasting,
- Hair care and skincare
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.