Description: Grapeseed Oil Conventional is a clear, colorless, odorless, and tasteless oil. It is derived from the seeds of grapes, which are a byproduct of winemaking. It is a popular oil for use in cosmetics and personal care products due to its light texture and non-greasy feel. It is a pleasing, light green and odorless oil and a perfect choice to be used as a base oil for creams, lotions and carrier oil. It is applied topically to retain moisture in the skin to promote skin repair and elasticity and treat damaged hair. Massage therapists often combine grapeseed oil with other carrier oils because it is easily absorbed in the skin.
Grapeseed Oil has a number of beneficial properties for the skin, hair, and body, including:
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Conditions and strengthens the hair
- Protects the skin and hair from damage
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves wound healing
Grapeseed Oil can be used for the same purposes as other light and non-greasy oils, such as:
- Jojoba oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Avocado oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Almond oil
Overall, Grapeseed Oil is a versatile oil that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is a good choice for people who are looking for a light and non-greasy oil that is also good for the skin and hair.
Here are some additional tips for using Grapeseed oil:
- Start with a small amount and increase gradually.
- Dilute with other oils.
- Apply to damp skin.
- Use it in conjunction with other products.
- Be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Grapeseed Oil Conventional is a safe and non-toxic oil for most people to use. However, it is important to be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Botanical name: Vitis vinifera
Plant Part: Seeds
Extraction Method: Extracted using a cold pressing process. This process helps to preserve the nutrients and antioxidants in the oil.
Odor and Appearance: Clear, colorless, odorless, and tasteless oil.
County of origin: Chile
Note: Base Note
- Triglycerides: The main type of fat found in the body.
- Linoleic acid: An omega-6 fatty acid that is essential for skin health, immune function, and cell growth.
- Oleic acid: An omega-9 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory properties and can help lower cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps to protect the skin and hair from damage.
- Vitamin K: Important for blood clotting and bone health.
- Skin care: Moisturizer, acne treatment, eczema treatment, psoriasis treatment
- Hair care: Conditioner, frizz reducer, split end treatment, dandruff treatment, hair loss treatment
- Body care: Massage oil, muscle soreness reducer, skin moisturizer, sunburn treatment, insect bite treatment
- Food: Cooking oil
- Pharmaceuticals: Ointments and creams
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.