Description: Organic Lemon Oil is one of the most popular oil from citrus fruits in the world, and are widely used for culinary purposes, since they are a good source of vitamins and aid in digestion. The health benefits of lemon oil can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, carminative, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep inducing, and antifungal properties. The benefits of lemon oil include its ability to treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness. Lemon essential oil does not keep well, and if left in unprotected conditions with high heat or light can become cloudy and rancid. If your lemon essential oil appears this way, or takes on a disagreeable smell, discard it immediately as its therapeutic nature will be negligible at that point. It stimulates the body’s elimination processes, both through the digestive tract and through blood and lymph circulation. Organic Lemon Oil has a stimulating effect on the mind and body. It decreases the response of stress hormones to help you relax and feel less anxious. Organic Lemon Oil helps to suppress the appetite, dissolves body fat and rids the body of fat-secreted toxins. Also stimulates the digestive tract as well as the metabolism, supporting your active and healthy lifestyle.
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Plant Part: Fruit rind
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor and Appearance: A pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid with a Odor and Appearance lemon odor
Country of origin: USA
Main Constituents: limonene, beta-pinene, gamma-terpinene, citral, and alpha-pinene.
Common Uses: Organic Lemon Essential Oil has a wide range of common uses, including:
- Aromatherapy: It is commonly used in aromatherapy for its refreshing and uplifting aroma. Inhaling lemon oil can help boost mood, reduce stress, and increase mental clarity.
- Cleaning Products: Due to its natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties, lemon oil is a valuable ingredient in homemade cleaning solutions. It can effectively disinfect surfaces and leave a fresh scent.
- Skin Care: Lemon oil can be added to skincare products for its potential benefits in promoting clear and healthy skin. It may help with issues such as acne and oily skin.
- Hair Care: Some people use lemon oil in haircare products to promote shine and manageability. It can also help address issues like dandruff.
- Culinary Use: Culinary-grade organic lemon oil is used sparingly in cooking and baking to add a bright and citrusy flavor to dishes, desserts, and beverages. It can be an excellent replacement for lemon zest or juice in recipes.
- Bath Products: Adding a few drops of lemon oil to a warm bath can create an invigorating and aromatic bathing experience.
- Room Fresheners: Lemon oil can be used in room sprays, diffusers, and potpourri to freshen indoor spaces with its pleasant and lively aroma.
- Insect Repellent: The scent of lemon oil may help deter insects, making it a natural addition to homemade insect repellent blends.
- Perfumery: Lemon Essential Oil is occasionally used as a top note in perfumery to add a fresh and citrusy element to fragrances, contributing to their brightness and liveliness.
Note: Top note.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang, Grapefruit, Orange, and Lime.
Contraindications: Lemon essential oil can cause skin irritation. Use caution when applying topically, and heed all recommended dilution factors. All citrus essential oils are phototoxic, which means that you should not expose skin that has been treated with lemon essential oil to direct sunshine as it can cause severe burning or irritation. Keep away from the eyes and mucous membranes, and test on an insensitive area of skin until you know your tolerance. Avoid if you have sensitive skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.