Description: Organic White Grapefruit Oil is extracted from Citrus Paradisil, better known as Citrus Racemosa. This is a special species of Grapefruit plant that is grown in the aforementioned regions across the world. The essential oils are extracted through modernized processes. Through research, it has been proven that several chemicals are contained in grapefruit essential oil. This is the reason why the fruit is considered very healthy. These chemicals include Citronellal, geraniol, limonene, a-pinene, neryl acetate, and sabinene among others. All these are known to play different roles in boosting personal health. Health reports indicate that grapefruit oil can treat various ailments. Grapefruit essential oil is considered a natural energizer, disinfecting surfaces, weigh loss, reduces hangover, anti-bacterial agent, reduces cravings, boosts immune system, hair cleansing and flavor enhancer. Studies have confirmed that grapefruit essential oil stimulates the gallbladder and the liver. Notably, hangover comes as a result of taking too much alcohol. Once you take grapefruit essential oil, your liver and the gallbladder are stimulated. This improves their functioning. it was revealed that there is a relaxing effect that comes from the mere fragrance of grapefruit essential oil. It basically acts as a mild antidepressant. Organic White Grapefruit Oil aroma alone has a curative effect on the user. For maximum effectiveness, grapefruit essential oil should be used in bath water or as a perfume. This ensures that once you inhale the fragrance produced by the oil, you will definitely feel more relaxed.
Botanical Name: Citrus paradisil
Plant Part: Rind
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor and Appearance: Grapefruit essential oil has a sharp refreshing smell and is either a pale yellow or light ruby color with a watery viscosity.
Country of origin: USA/Peru
Main Constituents: Limonene and pinene.
Common Uses: Organic White Grapefruit Essential Oil has a variety of common uses due to its pleasant scent and potential therapeutic benefits. Here are some common applications:
- Aromatherapy: Grapefruit oil is often used in aromatherapy to promote a sense of energy, vitality, and positivity. Inhaling the uplifting aroma of grapefruit oil can help reduce stress, anxiety, and mental fatigue.
- Perfumery: As mentioned earlier, Grapefruit Essential Oil (White) is a popular choice in perfumery, where it serves as a top note to provide a fresh and citrusy scent to fragrances.
- Massage and Bath Oil: When diluted with a carrier oil, grapefruit oil can be used for massage therapy. It’s believed to help with cellulite reduction and skin toning. Adding a few drops to your bath can create a refreshing and invigorating bathing experience.
- Skin Care: Grapefruit oil is sometimes used in skin care products like creams and lotions due to its astringent properties, which may help tighten and tone the skin. It is also thought to be beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Hair Care: You can add a few drops of grapefruit oil to your shampoo or conditioner for a revitalizing and refreshing hair care routine. It can help with dandruff and promote a healthy scalp.
- Room Freshener: Grapefruit oil can be added to homemade room sprays or diffused in an essential oil diffuser to purify the air and create a pleasant atmosphere.
- Cooking and Flavoring: While Grapefruit Essential Oil (White) is not commonly used in cooking, some people use it sparingly as a natural flavoring agent in recipes, especially in desserts and beverages. Ensure that you’re using a food-grade essential oil if you choose to do so.
- Cleaning: The antibacterial and antifungal properties of grapefruit oil make it useful for natural cleaning solutions. It can help disinfect surfaces and leave a fresh scent.
- Weight Management: Some individuals use grapefruit oil in aromatherapy or as a supplement to support weight management goals. It is believed to help reduce appetite and boost metabolism, but it’s essential to consult a healthcare professional before using it for this purpose.
Note: Top Note.
Blends well with: Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Rose, Rosemary, Basil oils.
Contraindications: Although almost everything about grapefruit essential oil is on the positive side, there are some precautions that you should take before and during consumption. It has been confirmed that this oil can be irritating to the skin especially when exposed to the sun for a long time. Allergic people may also face challenges after consuming this type of essential oil. It is, therefore, very important to seek the counsel of a professional if you have some special health conditions. The importance of grapefruit essential oil is indisputable. It comes with a high medicinal value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.