Description: Organic Neroli essential oil, sometimes called “Orange Blossom Essential Oil”, is extracted from the flowering blossoms of the orange tree. Our Neroli essential oil is 100% pure and unadulterated, so a little goes a long way. It is an exotic essential oil that has hints of citrus and blends well with many essential oils. Highly beneficial for skin care, you can use this essential oil to prevent scarring, nourish dry, irritated or sensitive skin, help clear acne and skin blemishes, as well as to improve elasticity of dry, sensitive and mature skin. Neroli essential oil is an antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac and a tonic; among a host of many other therapeutic properties. It is sometimes referred to as orange blossom essential oil. The name neroli may have come from the French princess and Countess of Nerola, Marie Anne de La Tr moille, (1642 1722), who used the oil as perfume. Quality Guaranteed! uh*Roh*Muh neroli essential oil is 100% pure and certified organic.
Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium
Plant Part: Flowers/Buds
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Odor and Appearance: Clear yellow with a strong aroma that is floral with hints of citrus.
Country of origin: Egypt
Main Constituents: linalool, limonene, nerolidol, alpha-terpineol, and various esters and alcohols.
- Aromatherapy: Neroli oil is often used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and uplift mood. Its sweet floral scent has a calming effect on the mind.
- Perfumery: It is a prized ingredient in high-quality perfumes and colognes, often used as a heart or top note to impart a sweet and exotic floral fragrance.
- Skincare: Neroli essential oil is beneficial for the skin. It can help with issues such as dry or sensitive skin, scars, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. It is commonly used in facial serums, creams, and lotions.
- Emotional Wellness: Due to its calming properties, Neroli oil is believed to have aphrodisiac qualities and can be used to enhance sensuality and intimacy.
- Sleep Aid: Diffusing Neroli oil in the bedroom can promote restful sleep and reduce insomnia.
- Digestive Health: In aromatherapy, Neroli oil may be used to help alleviate digestive discomfort and reduce nausea.
- Hair Care: Some people incorporate Neroli oil into hair products to improve the health and scent of their hair.
- Natural Perfumes: DIY perfumers often use Neroli essential oil to add a sweet and floral note to their creations.
- Stress Reduction: Inhaling the aroma of Neroli oil can help reduce stress and anxiety, making it a popular choice for relaxation.
Note: Middle note.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Lavender, Rosemary, Geranium, Ylang-Ylang.
Contraindications: Neroli essential oil is safe when used up to the recommended amount. As with most essential oils, ingestion can be dangerous. If you’re under any medication or have underlying health issues, do not disregard asking advice from a certified medical practitioner before using neroli oil. If you have sensitive skin, it is best to do a patch test before using this essential oil. Please do not use this essential oil topically before diluting it with a carrier like coconut or olive oil. Compared to other citrus oils, Neroli has a modest concentration of Limonene and Linalool. Therefore, it is considered safe to use around pets. Dogs that inhale Neroli fumes have been found to sleep for longer and wake up more refreshed. However, it is of utmost importance to consult a veterinarian or a certified Animal Aromatherapist before using myrtle oil on or near your pet. According to the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), Neroli essential oil appears to be safe for pregnant mothers when properly diluted and only used externally. However, always consult a doctor and proceed with caution.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.