Description: Vitamin E Clear Oil Conventional is a synthetic form of vitamin E that is extracted from soybean, sunflower, or other vegetable oils. It is a clear, odorless oil that is rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
Vitamin E Natural is colorless to slight yellowish with mild odor. This vitamin E is non-GMO and it’s ingredient are D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, refined soybean oil, other tocopherol. This form of vitamin E is commonly used as preservatives in personal care and beauty products.
Beneficial properties of regular Vitamin E Natural oil are:
- Wound healing
- Reduce of Scars and stretch marks
- Hair care
- Massage oil
- Dietary supplement
Vitamin E Natural oil can be used for:
- Conditioning the hair
- Soothing eczema and psoriasis
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Preventing stretch marks
Here are some additional tips for using Vitamin E Natural oil:
- Do a patch test before using on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Store in a cool, dark place to prevent it from going rancid.
- If you are using on your hair, be sure to wash it out thoroughly to prevent buildup.
- If you are taking as a dietary supplement, be sure to follow the directions on the label and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Overall, Vitamin E Clear Oil Conventional is a versatile oil with a variety of beneficial properties. It is a safe and effective option for people with all skin types, and it can be used for a variety of purposes, from skincare and hair care to massage and dietary supplementation.
Botanical name: D-alpha tocopheryl acetate
Plant Part: Not applicable (synthetic)
Extraction Method: Synthetically produced
Odor and Appearance: Clear, odorless oil
County of origin: China
Note: Base Note
- DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (synthetic vitamin E)
Please note that the specific constituents of Vitamin E Clear Oil Conventional may vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Moisturizer: Vitamin E Clear Oil Conventional can be used as a moisturizer to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Inflammation reducer
- Wound healer
- Scar and stretch mark reducer
- Hair growth promote
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.