Orange Essential Oil 5X
$13.20 – $40.50
Description: Our 5x Orange Essential Oil has been cold pressed and rectified using vacuum distillation resulting in an essential oil that has less terpenes and more aldehydes, allowing it to be more potent and stable when used for flavoring and perfumery purposes. Most noticeably, the odor of our 5x Orange Essential Oil is stronger, darker and much more fragrant, meaning you can use less with the same aromatic effect as Sweet Orange Essential Oil. And it’s no doubt because of its sweet, fruity aroma that perfectly smells like a “just peeled” orange. In fact, most citrus essential oils are extracted by cold pressing the rinds of the fruit, which is where the essential oils are stored naturally. Have you ever peeled an orange and witnessed a mist of liquid spray forth as you separated the peel from the fruit. That is the essential oil from the orange, which also generates the iconic odor of the orange fruit. This oil has for long been recommended for people with poor immunity. HIV/AIDS patients are always advised to consume this type of essential oil since it can work well towards improving their immune system. In 2003, an in-depth research was done whereby Limonene was fed to mice. After a few months, the tests indicated a remarkable increase in white blood cells. The conclusion was that orange essential oil has the capacity to raise your immunity. Studies have confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that orange oil has the ability to control and even completely cure bacterial infections. In one of the tests done two decades ago, orange essential oil was put to test with other oils. It was confirmed that out of all the oils, orange had the capacity to treat over 22 types of bacterial infections.
Aldehyde level – 3.95%
Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed.
Odor and Appearance: An intensely yellow, orange or deep orange liquid having the characteristic odor and taste of the outer part of fresh, sweet orange peel.
Country of origin: USA, Brazil
Main Constituents: limonene, myrcene, linalool, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, octanal, sabinene, terpinene, and geraniol.
Common Uses: Common uses of orange essential oil, regardless of the dilution level, can include:
- Aromatherapy: It is often used in aromatherapy to uplift mood, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.
- Room Freshener: Orange oil can be diffused to freshen the air and create a pleasant, citrusy atmosphere in homes or offices.
- Topical Application: When properly diluted with a carrier oil, it can be applied to the skin for potential benefits like promoting healthy-looking skin and reducing the appearance of blemishes.
- Massage Oil: It is used in massage oils for its potential muscle-relaxing and tension-reducing properties.
- Natural Cleaning: Orange oil can be added to natural cleaning solutions due to its pleasant scent and potential antibacterial properties.
- Flavoring: In small quantities, food-grade orange oil can be used as a natural flavoring agent in cooking and baking.
- Hair Care: It can be added to hair care products for potential benefits like promoting a healthy scalp and hair.
- Stress Relief: Inhalation of orange oil vapor may help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Digestive Aid: Some people use orange oil for its potential digestive benefits when used in moderation and under guidance.
- Cosmetics: It is used in the cosmetic industry to add fragrance to various products, including perfumes, soaps, and lotions.
Note: Top note.
Blends well with: Lavender, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lime, Peppermint, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Ylang-Ylang, Patchouli.
Contraindications: Orange essential oil do not feature any abnormal effect. The chemical volume may vary depending on the origin of certain oranges. However, this does not alter the medicinal capacity of orange essential oil. All orange essential oil come with common elements. But in some cases, it is recommended that you only consume this type of essential oil under strict instructions from a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.