Description: Bitter orange is a middle man between sweet orange and bitter grapefruit. Orange bitter essential oil combats colds, dull skin, slow digestion and even stress. Therefore, you get many health benefits as well as a bitter-sweet aroma in one package. It is the perfect combination! Open your hands and your mind to a better lifestyle. Using this oil can keep you calm during the day, and keep your body strong all through the night. (and day!) Add orange bitter to your essential oil cabinet and reap the rewards. This oil has for long been recommended for people with poor immunity. HIV/AIDS patients are always advised to consume this type of essential oil since it can work well towards improving their immune system. In 2003, an in-depth research was done whereby Limonene was fed to mice. After a few months, the tests indicated a remarkable increase in white blood cells. The conclusion was that orange essential oil has the capacity to raise your immunity. Studies have confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that orange oil has the ability to control and even completely cure bacterial infections. In one of the tests done two decades ago, orange essential oil was put to test with other oils. It was confirmed that out of all the oils, orange had the capacity to treat over 22 types of bacterial infections.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Plant Part: Resin Citrus Rind (Peel)
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Odor and Appearance: A pale yellow or yellowish brown liquid with the characteristic aromatic odor of the Seville orange and an aromatic, somewhat bitter, taste.
Country of origin: Brazil
Main Constituents: limonene, linalool, myrcene, pinene, octanal, and occasionally bergapten
- Aromatherapy: Bitter orange oil is used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and uplift mood.
- Perfumery: It’s a popular ingredient in perfumery, often used as a top note to add a fresh and citrusy scent to fragrances.
- Skin Care: Bitter orange oil can be diluted and applied to the skin (with caution) to potentially help with oily skin, acne, and as a skin tonic.
- Digestive Aid: It may be used in massage blends or diffused to support digestion and alleviate symptoms like indigestion and nausea.
- Room Freshener: When diffused, it can help purify the air and provide a pleasant, uplifting aroma in living spaces.
- Natural Cleaner: Bitter orange oil can be added to homemade cleaning solutions for its antibacterial properties and refreshing scent.
Note: Top note.
Blends well with: Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Lavender, Rose, Neroli, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Rosemary, Basil, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Myrrh.
Contraindications: Do not feature any abnormal effect. The chemical volume may vary depending on the origin of certain oranges. However, this does not alter the medicinal capacity of orange essential oil. All orange essential oil come with common elements. But in some cases, it is recommended that you only consume this type of essential oil under strict instructions from a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.