Description: Rosehip oil is a natural oil that is extracted from the seeds of the rose plant. It is a light orange to reddish-orange oil with a slightly nutty aroma. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Rosehip oil is called the queen of carrier oils due to its luxurious treatment of wrinkles and scars.
Excellent oil in cosmetic uses as it helps with cell regeneration by preventing premature aging and smooth lines.
Beneficial properties of regular Rosehip oil are:
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps to fade scars and blemishes
- Promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes heart health
- Reduces inflammation
Rosehip oil can be used for:
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Culinary use
- Dietary supplement
Here are some additional tips for using rosehip oil:
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Use sparingly
- Do a patch test before using on your skin
- Use as a carrier oil for essential oils
- Add to moisturizer or lotion
- Use as a hair oil
- Add to diet
Rosehip oil is a versatile and beneficial oil that can be used in a variety of ways. By following these tips, you can get the most out of this amazing oil.
Botanical name: Rosa canina
Plant Part: Seeds
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor and Appearance: Light orange to reddish-orange oil with a slightly nutty aroma.
County of origin: Chile
Note: Base Note
- Essential fatty acids (linoleic acid, oleic acid, and linolenic acid)
- Vitamins (A, C, and E)
- Antioxidants (carotenoids and flavonoids)
- Skin care: Moisturizes, nourishes, and protects the skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Helps to fade scars and blemishes.
- Hair care: Promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss. Nourishes the scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Culinary: Adds a slightly nutty flavor to dishes. Often used in salad dressings, marinades, and sauces.
- Dietary supplement: Boosts the immune system, promotes heart health, and reduces inflammation.
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.