Description: Witch Hazel Natural Oil Conventional is a plant-based oil that is extracted from the leaves and twigs of the witch hazel plant (Hamamelis virginiana). It is a clear, pale yellow oil with a mild, earthy odor. Witch Hazel Natural Oil Conventional is a good source of tannins, which are compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Witch Hazel Natural USP is used for medicinal purpose. Witch Hazel we offer is 100% natural with 14% USP Natural Grain Alcohol. Witch Hazel oil is used to treat swelling, tumor and inflammations. It is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis and eczema; in aftershave and in-grown nail applications and to prevent facial sweating and cracked/blistered skin, and for treating insect bites and poison ivy. Hamamelis virginiana, known as common or American witch-hazel, is a species of witch-hazel native to eastern North America, from Nova Scotia west to Minnesota, and south to central Florida to eastern Texas.
Beneficial properties of Witch Hazel Natural oil are:
Witch Hazel Natural oil can be used for:
- Hair care:
- Massage oil
- For insect bite relief:
- After shave
Here are some additional tips for using Witch Hazel Natural oil:
- Use a cotton ball or pad to apply to your skin.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes.
- If you have sensitive skin, dilute with water before using.
- It can be used as a makeup remover, but be sure to test it on a small area of your skin first.
- It is also used to clean and disinfect cuts and scrapes.
In addition to these beneficial properties, it is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not clog pores. It is also hypoallergenic, meaning that it is less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
Botanical name: Hamamelis virginiana
Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor and Appearance: Clear, pale yellow oil with a mild, earthy odor.
County of origin: USA
Note: Base Note
- Gallic acid
- Fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid)
- Skincare: Astringent, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, acne treatment, eczema treatment, psoriasis treatment
- Hair care: Scalp treatment, dandruff treatment, hair conditioner
- Massage oil: Muscle relaxant, joint pain reliever
- Aftershave: Soothes and moisturizes the skin after shaving
- Insect bite relief: Soothes and reduces itching from insect bites
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
For large quantities please contact us via our phone number or through the Contact Us page.
Like us on Facebook.